Rapidly Accelerated Mind Patterning (RAMP)
If you could instantly and permanently remove the blocks that are holding you back and preventing you from experiencing the kind of success you dream of having, how might that one thing affect your future?
Imagine being able to do all the things you have always wanted to do easily and effortlessly. Imagine transforming your own life, your family, your money-making ability and your experiences almost overnight.
Now, imagine the ability to quickly and easily do the same for your coaching clients, even when they have tried everything they know to try, including years of traditional therapy, without success.
That’s the power of the Rapidly Acceleration Mind Patterning (RAMP), a revolutionary new method for eliminating old programs and limiting beliefs immediately and permanently. Though new to the marketplace, RAMP has a 23 year history of unprecedented success. With a proven success rate of better than 97%, nothing comes close to matching it.
How RAMP Works
Your subconscious mind works for your benefit 24 hours a day to get you what you want. It fails to do that only when the programs it is running to keep you happy and safe are misaligned with your current desires.
Because it lives in the here and now, it never updates old programs on its own. All the old programs you have created since you were a small child are there, running in the background, waiting to be activated.
Programs are built around beliefs related to mental, emotional and physical well-being. Anything you have ever bought into is stored in its own unique file. When something occurs that makes the purpose of that file seem appropriate, the subconscious mind activates it and we find ourselves automatically behaving in ways consistent with the directive in that program. The directives are always about emotional, mental or physical survival (in that order).
If the situation suggests danger or risk, we avoid it, or we grow argumentative and fight back, or we freeze and do nothing. When a subconscious program is running, we find ourselves continuing to respond the same way no matter how much we wish we were doing something different. If the situation suggests success, we move forward as easily and effortlessly as breathing.
RAMP is a very powerful and completely unique method for updating files that are no longer serving you well so they are perfectly aligned with your conscious desires. When alignment occurs, not even the sky is the limit. Anything possible to any human being becomes possible for you.
How RAMP is Different
Rapidly Accelerated Mind Patterning (RAMP) is an alternative and complementary therapy which has been extensively researched in private trials and proven highly effective in the elimination of mental or emotional blocks.
The RAMP method is a set of standardized protocols which incorporate the best of several other methods applied in a completely new way, and which adds a whole new set of processes to immediately and effortlessly shift mental patterns to more beneficial states. To date, RAMP has helped thousands of people of all ages find immediate and permanent relief from a wide range of issues.
The general effect of one RAMP treatment is the elimination or significant reduction of one or more presenting issues immediately post-treatment and which, based on longitudinal studies, appear to be permanent.
RAMP is a unique and completely safe method. It does not require any kind of ritual or induction. There is no need for physical contact, no induced trance state, no leading suggestions and no manipulation of the mind or body. It is a method of communicating directly with the subconscious mind using the language patterns and rules which the subconscious mind naturally utilizes and which, on the surface, appear to be ordinary conversation and simple requests. Significant reduction or complete elimination of presenting problems is affected generally within 60 to 90 minutes.
RAMP methodology fully complies with State and Federal regulations for alternative and complementary health care pursuant to Texas House Bill 1716/Senate Bill 1084 and National Health Federation (NHF) guidelines.
RAMP Has Been Successful in Treating:
- Panic attacks
- Dissociative disorders
- Disturbing memories
- Bi-polar disorder
- Chronic pain
- Performance anxiety
- Trauma from sexual and/or physical abuse
- Body dysmorphia
- Low self-esteem
- Lack of confidence
- Personality disorders
- Weight loss
- Preventing drug and alcohol relapse
- And more
1. A single RAMP treatment results in significantly reduced symptoms in some of the subjects and complete elimination of symptoms in many.
2. In subjects who do not achieve complete relief from symptoms in the first session, one to four follow up sessions are generally sufficient for a satisfactory result.
3. The results achieved immediately post-session are generally permanent, though other related issues may emerge. These are generally quickly and easily eliminated.
4. Treatment anxiety and the apprehension associated with many treatments are greatly reduced or eliminated since RAMP treatment is not reliant on a verbal account or recall of the past events.
5. The shorter, non-stress-producing RAMP protocol will prove advantageous for patients who do not have the patience or resolve to stick with longer treatment protocols.
6. Since RAMP requires no continued application to achieve its effects and can be completed in a single session or a few short sessions, it is particularly suited for active people who avoid treatments that interrupt their regular routines.
7. Based on the results of clinical trials and longitudinal studies over a 23 year period, you can expect a success rate of approximately 97% when RAMP is properly administered. Success is defined as a zero rating (no anxiety/distress at all) at the end of treatment and no return of the presenting issue(s) over time.
8. Subjects who are symptom fee over 10 to 15 days do not re-experience symptoms in relation to the same issue for which they were treated.
9. Subjects who receive RAMP treatment require less medication for psychological symptoms and will benefit from a steady reduction of medication to the point of becoming medication-free.